The War In Heaven - Ivor Myers
Beyond the realm of the seen, an invisible war rages between the forces of good and evil. Without understanding the principles involved in the first war, we may be doomed to repeat the same mistakes that led to Satan's fall. The answer to vital questions concerning salvation lie in understanding the events that led to the first war.The War in Heaventakes readers on an eye-opening journey back in time to the very first conflict as it unfolded in the most unlikely place, heaven. Discover the answer to questions such as:
- How did rebellion start in a place like heaven?
- How was Lucifer able to deceive one-third of holy, intelligent angels?
- Why didn't God destroy Lucifer as soon as he rebelled?
- How have the principles of rebellion that began in heaven extended to planet Earth, and even into some churches?
- How does this war in heaven affect each of us personally?
- How can we find rest in such times of uncertainty?
This book is a must read for anyone who wants to know the truth about God's plan of salvation and Satan's attempt to keep humanity from understanding it.
"His [Lucifer's] challenge was that he could be holy like God without resting in the complete will of God. He could be righteous without God telling him how to do it . . . Lucifer's original philosophy then was one of the self sanctification, self righteousness." (The War in Heaven, 7)
"The final battle on earth will be a reflection of the first war in heaven. The Armageddon on earth will be a repeat of the Armageddon in heaven." (The War in Heaven, 49)
Pages: 64, paperback
5.5 x 8.5 inches
by Ivor Myers
Table of Contents
- War in Heaven
- Rest in Heaven
- The Congregation in Heaven Split over the Law of Rest
- Jury Selection
- Rest on Earth
- War on Earth: The Bribing of the Jury
- The Purpose of the Gospel
- The Ten Commandments A Law of Rest
- Inciting Rebellion in the Churches?
- Heaven's Second-coming Drill
- "Righteous" Rebellion?
- Drunken Jurors
- It Is Finished
- Armageddon: The Final Conflict
- The Coming